Sunday, June 26, 2011

The True Blood Season 4 Premiere


The wait is over. The premiere of True Blood is tonight and it promises to be another exciting season. Along with vampires, shape shifters, and werewolves they are adding witches to the brew.  LUV IT!. I think those deadly vampires need to see some magic in their midst. I mean they are not the only ones with powers right? The season premiere of True Blood promises to have all the bells and whistles in full force and will not disappoint.

All the Bill and Sookie fans will have to stay patient though. Remember last season Sookie is off in some other world known as fairy land since she is indeed a Fairy. That's where her powers are derived. She is surrounded by her loved ones and the forbidden fruit.  Don't eat the fruit Sookie! Sounds a little Genesis. She also found out last season that Bill betrayed her and was sent to the earth to manipulate her for his own gains. Sookie got so angry and hurt that she banished Bill from her house forever. Bye bye...bye bye now... No invite anytime soon I'm pretty sure. And for good measure she banished Eric too because she was finished with vampires for now. Now that Bill is upset, he is seeking revenge. Watch out because without his lady he can be violent.

All I know is that I hope Sookie has more scenes with that handsome werewolf and that they throw us a bone with more shirtless guys and dolls. Sorry couldn't resist. I must confess that I am not like all vampire addicts. I don't watch all things vampire, but this show with all its twist and turns and everybody appearing to be what they are not is pure entertainment. So I, like millions of others, will be on my couch with my glass of Merlot watching the season premiere of True Blood. This is the fourth season with many more to come I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment